Information Security Basic Policy
Congrès Inc. recognizes the importance of our responsibility, as a leading company in the meetings & events industry, to protect information assets from any and all threats to information security. Therefore, to meet the demands and retain the trust of society, including our clients, our business partners and all persons engaged, we have established the following “Basic Policy” to ensure appropriate and safe management of the information.
- Congrès adheres to the laws, regulations, guidelines and other social norms of Japan pertaining to information security.
- Congrès endeavors to take preventive measures to avert incidents and accidents related to information security.
- Congrès will safeguard information assets from threats associated with information security.
- Congrès will construct and operate an information security management system in an appropriate manner and strive to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of important information assets, and will furthermore continually maintain and improve the validity of the system.
- Congrès will establish the organizational structure required for management and operation of the information security management system.
- Congrès will prescribe concrete procedures and assessment standards concerning risk management and establish appropriate risk countermeasures, in order to suppress threats to all of the important information assets being managed by Congrès to an acceptable level.
- Congrès will continuously conduct education on information security to maintain and improve the information security management system.
Date of enactment: February 16, 2018